Tuesday, February 5, 2013

It keeps on falling

I realize this is another negative post, but I just have to get it out. I figure that seasonal depression goes right along with postpartum depression, so why not??

Although I do like seeing the beautiful landscape and awesome icicles, and eating yummy soup, I am so tired of winter!! I need sunshine, I need dry roads, I need kids to play outside. The winter (thus far) has been pretty incredible with constant weather/precipitation. I am grateful to not be working...when I see my kids leaving for school each day I am silently glad to be able to stay at home in my PJs. Looking forward to the warmer weather...please remind me to not complain when I'm sweating to death. :)


Aki is a trooper for repeatedly shoveling our larger-than-necessary driveway. Good thing he had help that night.
Ame is always willing and excited to help shovel.
Tevi making a snow angel.
Our front yard has looked like this for weeks on end.
Makai and Ame's footsteps through the backyard to get to the bus stop.
The cooler and grill are remnants of warmer days. I guess we never winterized our backyard?

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I laughed about the cooler and grill. I was looking at our backyard the other day (without snow but plenty of rain) and thinking the same thing, oops! ha!