Monday, November 9, 2009

"November Night"


 

Listen. . . .
With faint dry sound
Likes steps of passing ghosts,
The leaves, frost-crisped, break from the trees
And fall.
Adelaide Crapsey

2 comments:

Just Us said...

Oh my gosh, I stopped checking for like a week and you blogged a million posts!! I read all of them and loved every single one. It's so funny because I was giving you a blog award on my blog (still am) just to try and convince you to blog! lol! I love the posts with quotes and poetry and pictures and I love Ame's birthday, and I just love you. I'm so glad you're back. I understand that you're busy, but I'm so glad you're back. :)

symonie said...

Nice quote, unfortunate name.
Hey, can you fix it so that more than 5 posts show at one time on your blog? I missed the 5 previous quotes because they're already "older posts."