Sunday, November 8, 2009

Apples and pumpkins and kids, oh my!



Don't they look thrilled?

On a day off from work, we took the kids down to The Red Barn in Santaquin, a place we've heard about every fall for the last few years. We really had a good time, spent too much money, ate too much sugar, and enjoyed each other's company. Speaking of sugar, can I recommend their 'blue mint' and 'apple pie' made-on-site ice cream? And their apple cider and pumpkin spice cake donuts? Aki and I bought some pumpkin butter and apple syrup to bring home and try.


Of course the kids' favorite activity was heading out to the pumpkin patch to select pumpkins. Tevi had the time of his life wandering free and getting filthy. All in all, it was a beautiful day with my beautiful family. Pardon the overload of photos...

2 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Looks like it was a great day off! I loved the plethra of photos! thanks for sharing.

symonie said...

Love the pics Pindo. And you're sporting a scarf! Way to go! I'm glad you guys had fun.