One of Ame's absolute favorite things to do is bake. She can drive me CRAZY in the kitchen, so I frequently try to dissuade her, but she never gives up trying! She helped make these chocolate chip muffins and did nearly everything by herself, including cracking the eggs and mixing. She decided after they were baked that they were cupcakes and wanted to decorate them. So..... (like I said, she relentless in her requests, so I usually end up giving in!)
3 comments:
so fun. I was like this when I was little and I think my Mom enjoyed it as I got older and could clean up the mess on my own. Any one in the family with a sweet tooth could get me to bake and I loved that they needed me to do it! Enjoy it!
I think "relentless" is a good adjective for Ame. That girl knows what she wants. And pretty soon you're not going to have to do any of the baking in your house. Nice!
hmmm I wonder who she gets it from...do I know her Mom?
Post a Comment