A little window into who I am and what I love. Created for me, my husband, and our kids (and our future selves), this blog acts as a journal, a scrapbook, and photo album.
Friday, July 11, 2008
Two big boys
I love both these photos...
1) Max can't get enough of the solid food (is he a piglet or what?). (Be sure to check out all the other cute photos on Shayla's blog.)2) Aki's cousin Aisea on his mission in the Philippines...a little like David and Goliath!
HOLY COW Lindy, looks like you got visited by the spam gods. Anyway, that baby is the CUTEST! Seriously: baby fever! And well, even 'Sea is half his size, he's still gigantic, isn't he? lol!
I love the chubby bubba baby! and the look on the cousin's face is priceless!
I was serious about helping you with what ever you need for the baby! I am spitting distance from the hospital call me if you need anything. I will sneek you in some good stuff! I will email you my phone number just incase!
Hey Feofa'aki, this is Justin Allen, your favorite comp :) My wife found your blog through some St. Johns people. Looks like you have a sweet family. I just visited Guatemala in February. I would love to hear from you. justin at utztech dot com, or call me 602-369-4551.
3 comments:
HOLY COW Lindy, looks like you got visited by the spam gods.
Anyway, that baby is the CUTEST! Seriously: baby fever!
And well, even 'Sea is half his size, he's still gigantic, isn't he?
lol!
I love the chubby bubba baby! and the look on the cousin's face is priceless!
I was serious about helping you with what ever you need for the baby! I am spitting distance from the hospital call me if you need anything. I will sneek you in some good stuff!
I will email you my phone number just incase!
Hey Feofa'aki, this is Justin Allen, your favorite comp :) My wife found your blog through some St. Johns people. Looks like you have a sweet family. I just visited Guatemala in February. I would love to hear from you. justin at utztech dot com, or call me 602-369-4551.
Post a Comment