My younger brother Brigham heads to Iraq this week as a soldier in the U.S. Army. *Tears* He will miss out on lil' Max and Shayla for more than a year (crossing our fingers the original 15 months turns to 12 months).Brigham, you are in our thoughts and prayers DAILY. We are in awe of you, couldn't be prouder. Wish we could be there to give you a hero's send-off. Keep in touch and stay strong. We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE you.
Shayla, can't wait to see you, girlfriend! Love that baby and you stay strong too.



7 comments:
I'm so sad my old uncle Briggy is leaving!!! But i must say.. I am super glad we get to see Shay and Max
I'm so glad you're back on the blog (even if it is sporadically). I am a little sad that both of the last couple of posts have been sad for your family. I hope everything goes well for your brother, and I bet your family is so proud of him.
absolutely precious pictures. we will be praying for Brig and his sweet family as well.
Cord talked to Brig the night before he left -- he sends his love to everyone!
Cole Will and Barry think it's pretty cool to have an Army Man for an uncle! And they have two!
He will be in my prayers. That is scary! My heart hurts for his wife and baby. I will pray he returns home safe to them!
what a precious baby! I love the first pic of baby and daddy, SO CUTE! Good luck Brig!! We'll be praying for you and your family!
Lin, i didn't to your blog to cry! i am glad you are such a supportive sister to Brig. i am glad that i have Max, he reminds me of Brig every time i look at him!
Post a Comment