Sunday, April 21, 2013

Vaha update

Our little guy is 6 months old now. Time's flying (most days). Aki calls him either "Slim" or "Lefu," which is what Tongans call the runt of the litter--the little pigs that don't sell so kids keep them as pets. Vaha is our smallest baby by far, but he's a keeper. So sweet and cute. He's had some rough times due to problems with silent reflux, but he is getting better every day. He is eating well, sits up, and loves to smile with his mouth wide open. He's a mama's boy, of course, but lights up when other people talk to him. His brothers and sisters LOVE him and race to him in the morning.


First time experiencing grass. He didn't enjoy it very much.
I guess eating wore him out. I love that he sucks his thumb.
See? I told you!
Makai is my right-hand man when it comes to helping with the baby. I am totally confident in leaving the baby in his care (and I have!), and Makai does a great job. He loves his baby brother.
Vaha gets reacquainted with this guy every evening. They have a mini play session while dinner is being made.
Many hands make light bathtime??
This picture makes me laugh, I don't know why!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Oh man he really is small compared to Tevi (the only one I was around to see grow up from babydom)! I love the falling asleep while eating one, how truly adorable is that?