Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Special day for Brigham

On Sunday, we attended Brigham's blessing of Aya Camerie. Afterward we had an awesome lunch provided by Shayla and her mom, where we gave a cheer for Brig, who just graduated from BYU Law School! Shayla already posted lots of great photos on her blog and wrote out her thoughts about Brigham's achievements, so I'll just post a few other photos. I am so sad that B+S are going to move. It's been great having them relatively close these past few years. I already miss all their munchkins!

Here is the graduate! So proud of him. And the real hero is beautiful Shayla who played the supporting role through it all.
The whole family after the blessing. Four kids four and under....how do they do it?
The kids helped me make this candygram for Brigham; we took some Martinelli's for him to celebrate with.
Such a beautiful baby (and a nice quiet one too)!
Aki cleaning up on the shrimp cocktail
Love Silas!
Four generations of beautiful women
Makai and Will...what handsome boys!
Silas would laugh when Vaha came to get him.
These two did not like being together. They took turns crying and staring at the other. Hilarious!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

that last picture is the best of the bunch, soooo funny! and I can't believe Shayla who I once took pictures of now has four kids. she is super woman