School is out, and we are loving it. The hot weather hasn't quite arrived, which I've actually enjoyed. I love summer rainstorms and mild weather.
I haven't been great about using my camera with all our doings, but I do try. I figure the doing is more important than the documenting.
Aki's awesome cousin, Crystal, and her family came to SLC for a visit and we were so fortunate to have a little of their time. Her kids are precious and we can't wait to see the newest one arriving this summer.



Ame is so delighted to have her second-cousin, Tylie Pratt, living in Tooele. Everyone in our neighborhood her age is a boy, so she loves having a girl to play with. Dress up (complete with makeup) is a favorite, along with taking care of Tevi, bathing their dolls, and sidewalk chalk.


Ame and Makai's first cousins, Nina and Satchel, also live not too far away in Bountiful, so we made a couple trips up that way to celebrate Symonie's birthday and let the kids have fun. The lil punkins played in the water, then at the playground. (The DVD player in our new van makes trips to Bountiful all the easier and doable.)




And last, but not least, we have been enjoying Makai's t-ball games twice a week. Several friends and his second-cousin Tate, are on his team. He's quite the little athlete and is getting better and better. He had a great time hitting in the batting cages, and loves to cheer on his teammates.
5 comments:
Lindy, I enjoy getting to look at your blog from time to time. Your kids are so CUTE. Brings back some of my own memories trying to get places with your hands completely full. I admire all of you who see the humor amid the craziness.
So you found your camera? Yay! I'm hoping to see you guys again REALLY soon.
:)
No wonder you've been busy! I didn't know Makai was doing T-Ball. That is about the cutest thing ever. Looks like lots of fun with cousins and sidewalk chalk! p.s. how did it go with the carpet guy??
I forget Emily and Co. live in Utah. I miss it so much there. It has been rainy here too (and windy) and it's been so great having a somewhat green June. Everyone around here is freaked out that this means our monsoon won't come. Either way, I'm glad for the rain. :)
Love summertime! It looks like you guys are having a ton of fun. When is the next reunion so we can see you? Liam totally reminds me of a Udall baby- such a cutie!
Post a Comment