Wednesday, June 10, 2009

10 months

Our little guy is now 10 months old. He is so busy, always crawling and cruising the furniture. He loves to cheer for himself, clapping and cracking up. He's got 8 chompers that he uses to sample everything that might be edible. He pulls up to standing and stands for a few seconds on his own before he plops down.
We really need to childproof...this kid can have the kitchen cupboards, the bookshelves, and any drawers cleared out in no time. He communicates by "calling" (yelling) to us, and we respond in the same way. We'll have "conversations" like this for several minutes, and he loves it. And I love him—more than I can describe.He is on a definite schedule, and he's so good to follow it. He goes down for naps and bedtime quite easily, which is a wonderful thing to me. I've been working with him on basic sign language, but so far all he does is laugh at me. Hopefully it will pay off in the next year.He uses great attention to carefully prod and poke our eyes, nose, and mouth; he shakes his head back and forth when we tell him "no" (his way of talking back, I suppose?). He is so much fun, and I wish he could stay this way forever. Love you, Tevita!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

He sure is a cute bug! I can't wait to love on him on Monday!

Crystal said...

aak! Cute. Cute. Cute.

Rachel said...

He is a doll baby lindy!