Monday, May 4, 2009

Sunset

I love this photo. I walked into my bedroom to see all three lil punkins staring out the window at the birds in the backyard. Just after finishing a jumping marathon (in minimal clothing, it appears).This was the same occasion, only 5 minutes later once the sun had gone down...amazing how lighting (or lack thereof) can change a photo! I love seeing my boys' profiles, sweet and innocent.

7 comments:

Jen said...

What precious photos! You captured it perfectly!

Heidi said...

I love those pictures too -- oh & I love your pumpkins as well! :)

Just Us said...

That top picture is about as precious as they come. You have such an eye for this stuff!

Crystal said...

I LOVE these! You are so lucky. my camera is NEVER nearby when things like this happen.
:)

Laura said...

Life's best moments!

Lori said...

Those are great photos.

marta said...

these are beauuuutiful photos. what sweethearts you have.