Feel free to change my music player to song #2 "Heavenly Day" while you read this...it's only appropriate.
Today is a great, good, wonderful, happy day. I have such a sense of RELIEF. Why? Oh, I'll tell you why:
- For the last few days, I was sicker than I have been in a really long time, but am feeling like myself today. Good health is not overrated.
- We bought a new van over the weekend (okay, Aki bought it while I was whining in bed). My kids think it's "sweet." Best part: I no longer have to ask for rides! Can I get a hallelujah?
- Aki officially got a new job and will be starting it later this month. Closer to home, more time at home, better benefits, and job stability. Amen.
- Tax refund.
- Speaking of money, Aki and I had our "budget meeting" last night to make sure we're on the same page. We covered lots of ground, made plans and goals, and that is a hopeful feeling.
So now I'm going to focus all this good happy energy on getting my house in order, specifically:
- organizing the pantry and food storage
- finding the camera charger
- putting away the laundry
- and changing the sheets.
Right after I love on my
little piggy for a bit.
Because he is heavenly.
10 comments:
{my hands are in the air} HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH! Awesome post! I am going to make my day happy too!
Yay! Good news is always good to read.
Re: food storage,I like this blog:
http://safelygatheredin.blogspot.com
yay!!!! i love heavenly days!!
Yay for the van and tax refund AND new job. What is he doing?
I love those days when life smiles on you! Just reading that makes me smile (despite the fact that my kids are screaming at eachother at this very second).
Thank heaven! Glad you're feeling better, jobs and budgets are working out, and for the van. Woo-hoo!
Glad you're doing well...and love the Patty Griffin!
Hip Hip Hooray for not feeling sick! We have had plenty of that going on around here. Congratulate Aki on the new job!
I think I caught the bug. I blame Walmart (it should be called Plaguemart). Anywho, I am hoping I'm on the upside of it, so I'm happy about that. I love to read a post like this. The peace running off of this post is palpable. Nothing like feeling free from several huge weights at once. I'm so happy for you! Now will you please come and work through my goals and budget?? :)
Hallelujah! and Amen! thanks for the motivation...
Post a Comment