Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Welcome, welcome. . . .


…to our family blog! I've gone back and forth about doing this, but have finally decided to just do it. I didn't like the fact that the whole world could see me and my family, but I guess I can make it so that only friends and family can see what's going on in our lives.

This will be a good way for me to update and pseudo stay in touch with friends and relatives I rarely see and talk to. It will also serve as a journal for me, since I find being on-line much easier than sitting down at a hard copy journal. Photos are definitely easier this way too. A real bonus would be if I could convince some of my other family to create their own blogs. Hey!

Check us out every once in a while, leave comments, and if any of you have blogs, please let me know!

Until next time,
Lindy

4 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Well, I jsut found your blog when you logged on to mine! So could to hear about your life and I can't wait for pictures:) It makes me feel like we really don't live so far away.

Lindy said...

Anne Marie! Hi! I just barely made this thing public this afternoon, and am still "fixing" some of the posts--I did the photos all wrong, but should have them back up and good to go by tomorrow sometime. And yes, I'll have to post more pictures.

Unknown said...

Lindy,

I just love this. Thank you so much for sharing it...makes me feel a little closer to ALL of those that are so far away. Much Love to you and the gang. Your babes are so cute.
Annalise

Mindy said...

lindy
i need to come to utah for lessons on how to do cool pics like your andy warhol'ish self-portrait. your family is getting huge!!! i would love to see the wedding video. i didn't even know brig was dating and married a shayla. i'll have to tell shayla anderson that we now have a shayla udall. keep in touch chica. xo mindy