
…takes A LOT longer than you'd think! So I've never made a wedding video before, but I of course told my younger brother Brigham that I would do one for him. I have a new iMac and know it has movie/DVD-making software on it, so my volunteering was my way of forcing myself to learn a new skill. It's working. I have learned an incredible amount in just a few days (I'll admit Apple does make it easy to learn), and I'm getting excited to see the finished product!
I've been trying out different songs to see what works best with the photos as well as the timing, and I think I'm getting there. The wedding is on May 26, and they hope to show the video during the reception. I told Brigham that as a gift to him, I'd then add his favorite wedding/reception photos to the DVD as well so they can have the whole thing as a keepsake. Cross your fingers.
1 comment:
Yay! I found your blog! Good job on challenging yourself by doing the video.
May I recommend, if you haven't chosen to do so already, that you put it on one of those "gold" disks if you can.
They are supposed to last much longer than the standard ones.
Congrats to your bro!!
Post a Comment